Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

:::drools::: No Jive... I'm Batty for Bags!!!

If you've read this blog at least three times, you know it's no surprise that I am a total bag-a-holic. I wouldn't dare deny it!

So I am currently stalking checking out three particular bags online, and thought that I would share the goodies (you know how I do!):


Snake in the Bluegrass Handbag ($39.00, Lulu's)

I am so diggin on this faux-snake skin bag!!!



FREECITY Life Nature Love Bag ($28.00, ShopBop)

Fans of the show "Girlfriends' may recognize the name Free City. Tracee Ellis Ross' character Joan was frequently seen wearing Free City tees on the show. Since their largest size is a Small... I figured the handbag would be good too! LOL



BCBGeneration Tilly Hobo ($118.00, Macy's)

I am loving this style: it's simple yet very chic.


1 comment:

  1. I love bags too. My funds just haven't caught up with the bags I desire just yet. Lol.

    I'm really feelin' that Snake in the Bluegrass handbag and that price isn't bad at all.

    ReplyDelete