Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

:::drools::: Wonderfully Warming Winter Outfit

So the temperature is definitely dropping in New York City and this Brooklyn Geechee is doing some researching on her "Freezing but Fabulous" Style.


The Side Button Coat ($129.99 - $149.99, Jessica London)in Marine Blue is first on my "Must Have" list. I am SOOO LOVING the wide envelope collar.




I am loving this knit set BIG TIME... BDG Ribbed Slouchy Beanie ($28.00, Urban Outfitters), BDG Cable Convertible Glove ($16.00, Urban Outfitters) and BDG Cable Knit Scarf ($24.00, Urban Outfitters)

I just can't decide if I want the yellow or the black!! (What do you think, y'all?)

And of course a purse-crazy chica like me cannot resist adding a new handbag to the outfit!!!



I chose the TOO CUTE Deux Lux Seamed Satchel (Now $49 - Urban Outfitters)

And of course, friends and family, I would not be mad if I saw any of these items underneath the tree, alright? LMAO

Peace from Brooklyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment