Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, December 18, 2009

D-I-Y Nappturaliciously: Winter Hair Regimens.... What's Yours?

That little bit of an Autumn we had in New York City has definitely made a speedy departure, and winter is SHO-NUFF here.

As always, I am the queen of procrastination, and I haven't figured out what I am going to protect and nourish my hair.

I have my ritual for the rest of the year, I just haven't settled on one for when the months are colder.

My dry hair aches for moisture, so I know enough about what I need. I am just looking for advice on what you use on your hair. Hook me up, y'all!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi there, new friend! I've had a huge problem with dry hair. What has worked for me is a 50/50 blend of shea butter and coconut oil. It gives a lite covering without being too too heavy. Good for the dry California air. My hair completely loves it and my split ends have ceased. Love and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh...I need to come up with a winter regimen...my hair is so dry and lackluster...I've been slacking!

    ReplyDelete