Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, November 16, 2009

Music Therapy with Miss Moon

Last week was a trying week for me. It started with my 32nd birthday on Monday, which I was actually excited about and thoroughly enjoyed, and it resulted in the devastating loss of my beloved fur baby,familiar and companion, Kema.

He had been sick for only a few weeks and it broke my heart that he succumbed so quickly and that I couldn't be there at his final moments. I am so grateful for Chris who held him while he took his last breath. The last thing I would want is for Kema is to leave this realm not knowing how special and how treasured he was by me. Chris quickly became an loving and doting step-dad to Kema, and I know that he is joining me in missing that fuzzy face of his.

I didn't want this blog to be a bummer, but I wanted to post this song with this little backstory as a reminder that love is eternal and that with love... life is so much better.



So this week's Music Therapy with Miss Moon is a love song, to Chris, whose love continues to nourishes me like water, and to Kema, whose love will never ever be forgotten. You both have made life a beautiful place for me!

Q-Tip feat. Norah Jones- "Life Is Better"





No comments:

Post a Comment