Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Music Therapy with Miss Moon

I have to be honest. I had no prior knowledge of this song until today. My darling husband-to-be came in from working (outside in the rain) and played this song for me, while accompanying it on his bass. He said that it was on his mind all day and that every single lyric is about me. So this Music Therapy with Miss Moon is a Super-Huggy-Lovey-Gushy rainy day serenade: "Rain Song" by Moodswings





Caught in a rainstorm
wondering what I must do
I'm standing alone
so many miles from you
I was thinking about our life together
knowing it must be now or never
to get back to you
now I've just got to get out of this rain
I can feel it washing my life away
and I know that I need to
get out of this rain
and listen to my heart again

I ran away
thinking it could be done
what I didn't realise
two hearts are better than one
I was thinking about all the times we were losing
living together can be so confusing
but we always won
now I just got to
get out of this rain

I can feel it sweeping my life away
and I know that I need to get out of this rain
and listen to my heart again.

No comments:

Post a Comment