Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Maybe God is Tryin' to Tell Me Something...

One of the goals in my life (beside job searching and getting an apartment) is planning a wedding. My boyfriend (now fiance) Chris proposed to me on March 14, 2009, and we plan on tying the knot on August 13, 2011.

Because I don't have a job, and we are dealing with only Chris' income, the planning is basically limited to looking things up and noting what I like LOL

I've noticed a few times that I tend to go a little overboard with the ideas and I have to pull myself back before going WAAAAAAAAAY to far!! LOL

Chris says that when people see something that resonates with them or makes them take note, they're call "Whispers"... I call them my "Pretty Sneaky, Sis" moments.

I took this as a definite whisper to make sure that I dial it back or else our wedding could end up a likkle something like this (From You Know You Dead Azz Wrong)

LMAO @ The lights in her veil. Who told her that was a good move!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment